DUE TO OUR RECENT SUCCESS, WE HAVE MOVED TO OUR OWN DOMAIN NAME

CLICK HERE! CHIEFSINFORMER.COM

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Derrick Johnson Was Never Going To Be Traded and He Doesn't Seem Very Happy About It.




Kent Babb had this to say on Twitter: "You can read more about this later in the wk, but here's the quick version: The Chiefs did NOT actively try to trade DJ, Dorsey or Bowe."

Great Kent, but heres the problem. It just so happens that DJ decided to blow his stack the day following the trade deadline. "It sucks," Johnson said. "It kind of sucks to not be starting and not be playing like I should. I should be out there playing. I should be out there starting. I should be out there helping this team win."

Does Haley know this?

"Coach knows I want to play," he said. "He knows I disagree with not playing. He knows that."

Well at least there isn't any Dorsey drama.

Source: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Wilson-Chiefs-Derrick-Johnson-sounds-off.html

No comments:

Post a Comment